Turning Into Turning Into

Good Animation!! I like that you are making your characters have more acting! keep going!

CosmicArt responds:

thanks man! i hope you find something sweet and hide it long enough so you dont have to share it. cheers

Vending Machine Vending Machine

Very creative idea, I enjoy it a lot! Try moving the camera to other angles to se more of the action of the character...Sometimes the character was so small around the screen. Keep going!

CosmicArt responds:

thanks for advice! yea i agree, honestly it was mainly to make it easier to animate to move on to the next scene. im working on a lot of stuff rn so im excited just to get to the next thing and upping my game a little or trying a new thing. again thanks for the time, appreciate it! have an awesome day

Space Whale Space Whale

I like the style.
But I only see static images and makes the story a little long or boring.

HappyCow4ever responds:

too true. wish i put more effort during the statics.

Elephants Elephants

Beside is simple, it's very creative.
You need to work on animation, seeing this kind of short with smoother animation would make a perfect combination.

Detras de camara Detras de camara

Si la animacion mexicana sigue asi no llegaremos a ningun lado.
Debe crearse ideas nuevas.
hasta eso esta bien animado en algunas partes.

mileyniko responds:

Gracais!! la verdad es que dibujo y ago lo primero que se me crusa cuando agarro el microfono je por eso sale lo que sale ahh y soy argentino =P y muchas gracias por el coimentario ami me gustaria poder estudiar animacion ya que lo que se lo aprendi solo =) saludos!! un abrazo

Megaman General Bubbleman Megaman General Bubbleman

Very cool, beside I was expecting more, its more fluent than the past ones.

SS13_1 - Crystals SS13_1 - Crystals

I really like spirit science

You better check out crystal lamps!!
This should get on front page.
I would like an episode of spirit medicine, I had a crossing finding spiritual medicines if you want some info from me PM. I cure my leukimia.
Review:
Animation: Is simple but with awesome art.
Art: awesome
Sound: fine
This series have the talent to give all the info.
I really find this as an inspiration.

The Masquerade The Masquerade

This is more awesome

This should be in front page. Behind the animation isn't smooth in some parts, I think it give a message to the audience, and in my opinion a good animation is not having the maximun detail and tecnology, its the imagination and talent of the artist to give the message. Newgrounds should learn from artist like this.

Pahgawk responds:

Yeah, I didn't make this because I felt like practising my actual animation skills, which is what I do for a lot of my others; rather, it was because I had a story and a message that I wanted to tell. I still probably could have put more effort into the animation anyway, but oh well...
Thank you!

Dark Zone Dark Zone

This is amazing!

The only problem was the audio in some parts it was very low, however the rest of the movie was perfect. To favorites!!

mattuiop responds:

well the compression is a like 240p standard due to NG's restrictions. if you check out the youtube link, everything will be more clearer. and yes I have a very limited sound board and iMovie is very irritating to use at times. I had to rush some of the audio levels.
Thanks for the 10 and feedback man! :)

The Can The Can

Good creative mind

It makes me remember when the flashes were hilarious with stick figures.
Good job and continue making more, it was very creative.
Story:Creative
Animation: A little weird in some parts
Art:Simple
Music:Good
If you want to make a more smooth animation I recomend "Animator's survival kit"

mastermastel responds:

Oh wow! That's expensive. I will have to get that stuff in the future. Looks like it will help me out a bunch!
Also, thanks!